Microsoft Excel is designed for Windows 10/8/7, Mac IOS, and Android. it comes with multiple features that help the users to minimize the effort and organize their work.
- What is Microsoft Excel 2010?
- System Requirements MS Excel 2010
- Technical Characteristics Excel 2010
- Features Microsoft Excel 2010
- Version of MS office:
- How to Download and Install MS Excel 2010
- How to use Excel 2010
- Alternative programs MS Excel
What is Microsoft Excel 2010?
It is the best application to manage your work uptill now. It can manage the work for the people who work in an office but also proves itself useful for the students of college, university and for home use as well. students can store and manage their work. Microsoft Excel can help in creating improved pivot tables and can edit pictures and specialized features to improve calculations.
System Requirements MS Excel 2010
The least amount of hardware needed to run Office 2010 includes an Intel Pentium III chip that runs at 500 MHz; 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. On the other hand, Office 2003 required a processor that runs at 233 MHz and 128 MB of RAM.
Technical Characteristics Excel 2010
There are a number of editing and formatting that can be done in the spreadsheets of Office 365.
- Home: it contains many options such as font size, font shape, font color, alignment, background color, and many more.
- Page Layout: the options like Themes, orientation, and page setup are the under options of the page layout.
- Formula: with the help of this feature you can add larger data in your Excel spreadsheet and can easily find the solution of it.
- Data: users can also add external data and can filter them under this option.
- Review: Proofreading can be done under this feature. Readers can also add comments in this section as well.
Features Microsoft Excel 2010
There are many key features that are hidden away in menus. these features bring ease for many people at work. Some of the features in the latest version of this product are given below:
- Visualization with charts and graphs: Excel offers a variety of chart and graph options that enable you to visually represent your data, making it easier to understand and analyze.
- Automation: Excel supports the use of macros and VBA, enabling you to automate repetitive tasks and create customized functions through premium version and create work
- Data validation: In Excel, it is possible to establish rules and restrictions for data entry, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Customization: Excel offers a range of customization options, including formatting, cell styles, and themes, allowing you to personalize your spreadsheets. You can insert them on PowerPoint as well
Advantages Microsoft Excel 2010
Download Microsoft Excel if you want to store, organize your data, and want to do multiple calculations on it. the advantages of the full version of this program are given below:
- It is easy to store data as in this office application, there is no limitation of the data that is needed to be stored. it can be use on a single PC or multiple computers as well.
- Find the premium version and keep all of your data in one place without any hassle.
- the spreadsheet in the office suite is password secure and the possibility of losing the data is way ore lesser than any other sort of application.
- Doing calculations in the latest Excel version is easier and quicker. Microsoft Word is another software from this, to organize work
Disadvantages Microsoft Excel 2010
If you are familiar with Excel, then you must know that this program has some disadvantages as well.
As we all know excel 2010 was retired and 2010 was retired in 2020. Using the Microsoft Excel rather for business or personal but it can’t be used for collaborative work. The activation is unsuitable for agile business purposes. This spreadsheet software is prone to human error. In Windows 10, this program is hard to consolidate. If you use Excel it is hard to make quick decisions.
Version of MS office:
The most recent free version is available with a Microsoft 365 subscription. Older versions of Microsoft Office encompass 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.
How to Download and Install MS Excel 2010
Microsoft 2010 Is no longer available as excel 2010 is no longer available. However, it is still possible to download for Windows PC for free.
If you search for “Microsoft Excel 2010 free download” or download Microsoft Office Windows 10 64-bit on Google Chrome, you will find some results. However, you can download Office 2010 and install Microsoft Office 365 from the download link. it comes with other apps such as OneNote 2010 and PowerPoint 2010.
How to use Excel 2010
The basic way to use it for both purposes, business and personal is approachable. all of it can be done in the latest version and create your best work. This can be done on even mobile versions and the versions installed on your computers.
- Apply cell borders
- Utilize AutoSum to total your data
- Apply a number format
- Organize your data in a tablee
- Refine your data by applying filters
- Save your work in free pdf form through premium versions of these applications.
- View and Edit your spreadsheets anytime.
A: It is a program for creating sheets in which data can be organized in tables, providing a more systematic view of the information.
A: The key functionalities of it include the ability to insert pivot tables, sort data in tables,, and perform calculations on large datasets.
A: The following are some frequently used calculations that can be performed using it are:
– Maximum and Minimum
A: In it, a cell is a rectangular box located at the intersection of rows and columns within a table. It is the fundamental template where data can be entered and manipulated.
Alternative programs MS Excel
Until recently, there wasn’t a program that could compete with it. However, Google Sheets is growing with its enhanced collaboration capabilities. Google Sheets allows multiple users to edit a sheet simultaneously and easily, whereas this feature isn’t available on Microsoft office excel. The other huge differentiator is that Google Sheets is free. Younger generations are finding themselves making the switch to Google Sheets, while older, more traditional generations are comfortable with Microsoft 365 plans.